Monday, April 28, 2008

Day 7. 4/28 mini-wilson: so tyler did a decent job of getting me to warner springs, 1st resupply at mile 110! tyler complained a bit too much and is finally taking care of me, properly nestled amongst a summer sausage :)

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro I am loving the video post. It is great to be able to keep up with you on here, I hope the trail is rocking your face off!! Lol be careful, I hate snakes!!!