Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 3. mini-wilson makes his debut! btw, the knee is feeling better.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh Bro,

So I feel just jolly that I missed calling you before you left. For some reason, I thought you were leaving tomorrow the 25th. I was about to call you tonight when I checked your blog and saw that you're already on day 3. Well, anyhow, I really just want to say how awesome I think it is that you're taking this trip. You've definitely left a legacy in my life. Here I am, out kayaking, camping by myself, biking the trails...and it's only natural that you come to mind all the time. I can hear you laughing at me right about now for getting all mushy :P So quick question...will you be taking calls on your cell phone while you're out on the PCT? Obviously, it depends heavily on where you are able to even pick up a signal, but the thought crossed my mind that you might want to save your battery juice in case of emergency. I'll definitely be following your video blog. I'm glad you're having the time of your life! Later

Anonymous said...

tyler,
Glad to hear that things are going well. Keep truckin

Chuck

Unknown said...

Ty, Cute little guy, that
mr mini wilson.