Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Godspeed!



Well, another snipet of my life has come to a close. This sojourn on the Pacific Crest Trail brought me through an experience that words and pictures cannot describe. Here's my feeble attempt with pictures from the start and end. Through the countless hours of pain, I learned that trusting God is paramount. It was an overriding theme of my trek in that everyday was an adventure to embrace; venturing forth into the unknown. My hope and desire was to glorify the Lord as I walked in faith. Praise God for His freedom. Godspeed to those who never stop exploring.

2 comments:

jewels said...

You are one who will never stop exploring and I'm excited to explore the world with you!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS TYLER LIONHEART !
A JOB WELL DONE.
YOU WILL HAVE MANY MORE MILES AND ADVENTURES IN THE FUTURE.
THANK YOU FOR OUR 1/4 MINI MILE HIKE IN TUOLUMNE MEADOWS.
YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME.
GOD BLESS YOU.
LOVE, MOM
XOXO